SHAZAHN PADAMSEE Bollywood star and daughter of theatre legend and ad veteran, Alyque Padamsee

SHAZAHN PADAMSEE


Bollywood star and daughter of theatre legend and ad veteran, Alyque Padamsee

ON coming out of Daddy’s shadow
For me it wasn’t a choice – I always knew I wanted to do something different from the rest of my family. I was always a bit of a rebel. I was lucky that my family was cool with me pursuing whatever I wanted.
But if your parents are adamant that you follow in the family mould, sit them down, have a heart-to-heart chat, and let them see how dedicated you are to following a different path. Chances are, they will relent.
But if it doesn’t happen, stand up for your rights anyway. Everyone is entitled to live their own life and fulfil their own dreams.
Finally, if things don’t work out in the profession you’ve chosen, don’t be afraid to move on. At the end of the day, you must be happy with your choices, and the way they turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment