Bryce reveals her mean side!



Bryce Dallas Howard may have played a vampire in the Twilight saga, but the young star feels that one need not don the villainesque attire to play an evil character. The actor, who's best known for her works The Village, Spiderman 3, Terminator Salvation and The Lady in the Water will soon be seen playing a rather well-to-do southern woman with a vicious temper and racist tendencies in her upcoming film The Help, which has been adapted from Kathryn Stockett's book of the same name. About playing a mean bigot in the film, Howard says, "It's different from what I have played in the past. I loved playing a character that I didn't have to worry about being appealing or likable or attractive in any way, that gave me a real sense of freedom. It's a character that's so different from myself that I didn't have to worry about making her different from me, where as, sometimes you play a normal person and you don't want to be playing yourself so you come up with these things and they're not necessarily organic to the movie."

No comments:

Post a Comment