When Randeep stalled his photo shoot for cello training

When Randeep stalled his photo shoot for cello training
Actor Randeep Hooda, who had to learn to play the cello as part of his role for Jism2 was so taken up with the insturment that once he cancelled his photo shoot so that he doesn’t miss the training. Randeep had an expert cello trainer coming over to his place to teach him the instrument. Says Sanjay Chakravarty, Randeep’s cello trainer, “We had our practice scheduled at Randeep’s place that evening and so I left from my home to his place. But while I was on my way, I got a call from Randeep’s team that he will be busy with some photo shoot due to which our practice had to be cancelled. I was a little upset hearing this because I had almost reached half way. So, he said he will check again with Randeep and let me know if they can do something with it. When I reached home, I saw Randeep waiting for me with the cello in his hand.”

No comments:

Post a Comment