Sonakshi gets ragged

Sonakshi gets ragged



Actor Sonakshi Sinha recently got ragged by Jay Bhanushali on the sets of Dance Ke Super Kids. As soon as she arrived, he started calling her Son‘aachhi’(imitating a sneeze..) Sinha. Soon, all the kids started calling her Son‘aachhi’ didi. Just when everybody thought Sonakshi would get offended, the actor burst out laughing and said, “This just reminded me of my childhood days when all my classmates and friends would tease me all the time by calling me ‘Sonaachhi’ instead of Sonakshi and I used to get very irritated. Thank you guys for reminding me of my kiddie days.” The actor also ended up anchoring the first segment of the pilot episode of the show. Looks like Sonakshi is ready to embark on her small-screen too!

No comments:

Post a Comment