From Paris to Pune



From Paris to Pune


http://cdn.epaper.dnaindia.com/EpaperImages//mumbai//06042012//d178099.jpg
Actor Preity Zinta is recently back in the city from Paris where she has been shooting for her debut home production, Ishq in Paris since the past couple of months now. The dimpled beauty is back to cheer for her cricket team and like always she will be present for all the respective matches to cheer her team.
However this year, the actor will not just cheer her team of then field but will also perform for them on the day of the match. She tweeted about it, “I'll be performing at the stadium! Doing it 4 Ganesh Hegde who I started my career with n OMG I’m NERVOUS! It’s been 3 and a half years since I last performed on stage. Suddenly the butterflies have doubled..... !!!!”

No comments:

Post a Comment