Recent Advances in Otolaryngology-9 by Holger Sudhoff & Mahmood Bhutta 1/e 2015 from JAYPEE
Recent Advances in Otolaryngology-9
Holger Sudhoff & Mahmood Bhutta
Stream: Medical Subject: Otolaryngology/ Head & Neck Surgery Category: Postgraduate Supplementary Text
Full Color/ Soft Cover/ 1/e, 2015/ 6.25" x 9.5"/ 142 Pages
- Ideal resource for keeping abreast of new developments in this constantly changing field.
- Written by experts and featuring topics such as stem cells in head and neck cancer and balloon dilation Eustachian tuboplasty.
- Chapters focus on significant latest developments.
- Practical and clinically relevant content, enhanced by Key Points for Clinical Practice at the end of each chapter.
- Effective revision tool for candidates preparing for postgraduate examinations.