‘Cheating’ Kristen apologises to beau R-Patz


Holly hottie Kristen Stewart has issued a public apology to her boyfriend, actor Robert Pattinson following revelations of her affair with married Snow White And The Huntsman director Rupert Sanders.
Pictures of the 22-year-old actress in the arms of the 41-year-old filmmaker, who has two young children with model wife Liberty Ross, emerged on Wednesday night.
“I’m deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I’ve caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected,” the Daily Mail quoted Kristen as telling an international magazine. “This momentary indiscretion has jeopardised the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I’m so sorry,” she said. There was no response, at least publicly, from Pattinson.
A ‘distraught’ Rupert too has reportedly followed suit . “My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world. I love them with all my heart. I am praying that we can get through this together,” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment