Being humble Actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui believes that is the key to his recent success

Being humble
Actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui believes that is the key to his recent success

When people get successful they often forget their roots but actor Nawzuddin Siddiqui believes that being humble and down-to-earth is what keeps one ticking in this industry.
The actor is curently in the news for his performance in Gangs Of Wasseypur, but Nawazuddin displays no starry airs despite winning an award at the prestigious New York Film Festival. Not only that, three of his films — Gangs Of Wasseypur part 1 and 2, and Miss Lovely – were screened at this year’s Cannes festival. Talking about his recent success, the actor insists nothing has changed. “I haven’t changed. I am the way I was before winning an award at the New York film festival. For me it’s not like I have become a star now, so I have to throw an attitude. I have worked hard for this and I am just glad that it has worked out for me. My hard work paid off finally.”
With several film offers coming his way the actor is more excited about his film with actor Bipasha Basu. He says, “I’m excited to shoot with Bipasha for the upcoming thriller Aatma. I’m happy that I am getting to do such good films.” But, now he is waiting anxiously for his Gangs Of Wasseypur 2 to release. “Yes, I’m a little nervous. My character goes through a huge transformation in the second part and I just hope it becomes a box office hit,” he says. He signs off saying, “I want to continue doing quality films, which will be appreciated worldwide.”

No comments:

Post a Comment