Giving critically acclaimed performance is not the only thing that actor Yami Gautam boasts of.

Taste this!

Giving critically acclaimed performance is not the only thing that actor Yami Gautam boasts of. The actor, who is also a closet chef believes that she has a very sharp sense of taste, almost matching that of a food connoisseur! Though a Punjabi, Yami is not really a foodie but her taste buds are pretty good. She has the talent of identifying all the ingredients in a dish by just tasting it. She says, “I enjoy cooking specially Kadhai Chicken. Whenever I get a chance, I make sure I cook something. But my sense of taste is pretty strong. Eight out of 10 times, I have guessed the ingredients right. I actually want this to happen with my selection of films too!”





No comments:

Post a Comment