HOW I START MY DAY? Vineet Bajpai Motivational speaker

HOW START MY DAY

Vineet Bajpai Motivational speaker


When I open my eyes in the morning, I close them again for a few seconds, thanking God for everything he has granted me. In those few moments, I connect with Him deeply and completely. 

Two glasses of water and I’m ready to say the first hello of the day to my family. The ringing laughter of my daughter secures me emotionally and energises me spiritually. Then, I sit down for the high point of my day – pranayama. By this time, the corporate being in me is fully awake and raring to go. I have a few mantras for making early hours a success at work: Reach out to people. The world is run by people and relationships. It could be your ex-CEO you haven’t spoken to for ages, that banker who you might like to stay in touch with, or that school friend who messaged you weeks ago. Spend a few minutes every morning evaluating yourself. Think on how you can make life more ‘profitable’. By profit, I don’t necessarily mean money. Be peaceful – this has to be the driving factor behind your mornings. Every moment with your parents is a blessing. If you are fortunate to have them around, it would be a privilege for you to give them a kiss! 


No comments:

Post a Comment